What can I do for my child who is a bully?
What can I do if my child is a target of bullying?
What can I do if my child is a bystander?
Great questions! It is great that you are seeing the signs and reaching out to help make this stop.
See our handouts for a few suggestions to get you started!
We have provided you with a few links to help you continue your search for answers. If you or your child needs someone to talk to, give us a call. We do offer consultations, coaching, and/or counselling sessions for parents and children to address and heal from bullying.
EGM Society for more info go to Egmsociety.ca
SOS Safety Magazine for more info go to Sossafetymagazine.com
More Resources for Your Child
- PREVnet.ca 1-866-372-2495
- PMAST at pmast.org 1-403-861-2517
- Red Cross We Care Program 780-423-2680
- Government of Alberta alberta.ca/bullying.cfm
- The Dirty Defenders
If you need help with online reputation management solution.
- HIGH FIVE
Promoting Relationships & Eliminating Violence Network
Canada authority and resources for bullying prevention.
- Stop A Bully
Safe & Anonymous
To report bullying at schools across Canada.
- E-Power Concerts
E-mpower & E-nlightened Movement!
Featuring Performances from Artists, Mackenzie Dayle and Paul Woidahttp://epowerconcerts.strikingly.com/
- Edmonton Police Service – Bullying and Cyber-Bullying http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/CommunityPolicing/FamilyProtection/ChildProtection/BullyingAndCyberbullying.aspx
PINK SHIRT DAY
Kindness is one size fits all!
See ABRC “other resources” page for more