Photo by Lindsay S. Dunlop
As Many Minds is a platform to bring out the creativity, innovation, confidence and communication of millions of minds around the world. Irrespective of your age, we have a solution to help you discover your infinite potential and achieve your breakthroughs.
The International Bullying Prevention Association (IBPA) was founded in 2003 when grassroots practitioners and researchers came together to convene the first conference in the US entirely focused on bullying prevention.
Parents Ask….What can I do for my child who is a bully? What can I do if my child is a target of bullying? What can I do if my child is a bystander? Great questions! It is great that you are seeing the signs and reaching out to help make this stop. See our handouts for a few suggestions to get you started! We have provided you with a few links to help you continue your search for answers. If you or your child needs someone to talk to, give us a call. We do offer consultations, coaching, and/or counselling sessions for parents and children to address and heal from bullying. www.michellejbuckle.ca
EGM Society for more info go to Egmsociety.ca
SOS Safety Magazine for more info go to Sossafetymagazine.com
More Resources for Your Child
- PREVnet.ca 1-866-372-2495
- PMAST at pmast.org 1-403-861-2517
- Red Cross We Care Program 780-423-2680
- Government of Alberta alberta.ca/bullying.cfm
- The Dirty Defenders If you need help with online reputation management solution. http://onlinedefamationdefenders.com
- HIGH FIVE http://www.highfive.org/whos-involved/national-network/town-okotoks
- PREVNet Promoting Relationships & Eliminating Violence Network Canada authority and resources for bullying prevention. http://www.prevnet.ca
- Stop A Bully Safe & Anonymous To report bullying at schools across Canada. http://www.stopabully.ca
- E-Power Concerts
E-mpower & E-nlightened Movement!
Featuring Performances from Artists, Mackenzie Dayle and Paul Woida
- Edmonton Police Service – Bullying and Cyber-Bullying http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/CommunityPolicing/FamilyProtection/ChildProtection/BullyingAndCyberbullying.aspx
PINK SHIRT DAY Kindness is one size fits all! http://pinkshirtday.caSee ABRC “other resources” page for more